Uploading a contract
In this article, you learn how to upload a contract to Contract Hound. You also learn how to set user roles.
Uploading contracts from the dashboard
1. Go to the left menu and click the plus sign (+) next to Contracts.
2. Select an upload option on the Add Contracts page.
- Use the drag and drop tool to upload documents from your computer.
- Click the Choose Files button to open the file manager and browse your device.
3. Repeat steps to add more contracts.
- You can upload up to five contacts at one time.
4. After you select the contract, click Next.
After you upload a new contract, access is private by default. That means only the owner can access the contract.
While you upload a contract, you can add team members and define user roles.
- You can add or modify team members and user roles later.
1. Enter a team member's email address in the field and then hit Enter.
2. Click the arrow below the email address and select a user role.
- Select Editor or View Only.
- To learn more about user roles, click here.
3. Click Finish.
- The Browse Contracts page opens and lists all your contracts.
4. Click the Add Contracts button to upload another document.
5. Click the X icon to close the page and return to the dashboard.