In this article, you learn how to upload a contract to Contract Hound. You also learn how to set user roles.
Uploading contracts from the dashboard
1. Go to the left menu and click the plus sign (+) next to Contracts.
2. Select an upload option on the Add Contracts page.
Use the drag and drop tool to upload documents from your computer.
Click the Choose Files button to open the file manager and browse your device.
3. Repeat steps to add more contracts.
You can upload up to five contacts at one time.
4. After you select the contract, click Next.
After you upload a new contract, access is private by default. That means only the owner can access the contract.
While you upload a contract, you can add team members and define user roles.
You can add or modify team members and user roles later.
1. Enter a team member's email address in the field and then hit Enter.
2. Click the arrow below the email address and select a user role.
Select Editor or View Only.
To learn more about user roles, click here.
3. Click Finish.
The Browse Contracts page opens and lists all your contracts.
4. Click the Add Contracts button to upload another document.
5. Click the X icon to close the page and return to the dashboard.