This article shows you how to find and use Contract Hound's search tools. There are two ways to run a search:
on the Browse Contracts page
on the folders page
Each option is described below.
Opening the Browse Contracts page
1. Go to the dashboard and click View All under the Contracts heading.
2. On the Browse Contracts page, select a search filter.
You can search by contract name, vendor, type, and contract owner.
3. Click a sort arrow to change the display order.
You can sort by amount, start date, or end date.
Opening the Browse Folders page
Use this tool to search for a folder name.
This tool does not search the contents of folders.
1. Go to the dashboard and click View All under the Folders heading.
2. On the Browse Folders page, click the field and enter a search term.
Contract Hound displays folders with names that contain the search term.